Verified Tour Provider
Your tour guide greetings you at the front gate of the Hemingway House. A food sampling will follow, and then a guided tour will take you to the real places that Hemingway lived, worked, and played, including where he watched and refereed boxing matches, where he kept his boat the Pilar, the bookstore where his books were sold, his first apartment in Key West where he finished writing “A Farewell to Arms”. Then you will have another food sampling, before visiting where he took the train, fished and charted boats in the Key West Harbor, and finally where he spent a lot of time drinking- Sloppy Joes (the original and the second one). Numerous other historical sites that Hemingway frequented while he lived in Key West will also be visited on this incredible authentic tour.
What to expect:
- Three food tastings (grilled chicken caesar wrap, bean salad with famous mango poppy dressing, and slice of key lime pie).
- Learn incredible facts about the life and times of Hemingway and Key West from knowledgeable tour guides
- This two-hour walking tour, is moderately paced and suitable for most fitness levels
What to bring:
- Key West can be hot, so please bring some water, sunscreen, and a hat
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- Our walking tours will take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary
Food & Walking Tours Near Me (Key West)
All you need to bring is your excitement. Dress appropriately and your camera, you do not want to miss out on capturing these memories.
An adult must accompany people under 18. This tour is for ages 12 and up.
Customers have the ability to cancel the trip with a full refund up to 48 hours prior to the tour.
Hemmingway Food Tour Reviews
Don't take our word for it
This tour has been hand selected & verified to be a top tier provider
Best haunted ghost tour in Key West! Loved seeing Robert the doll.
Just what we were looking for! We loved the whole experience! AMAZING GHOST TOUR
This tour was perfect 👌 Amazing guide & entire team! Highly Recommend!