You will begin this 1hour and 30 minute guided tour by meeting your tour guide, (who will be wearing a neon green shirt) at Margaritaville (500 Duval Street). Musician Jimmy Buffett arrived in Key West 50 years ago in 1971. This walking tour will take you to the locations around Old Key West that inspired his songs, where he played his first gig, some of his favorite watering holes, places he ate, bars he played in, his recording studio, the first and the current location of Margaritaville, Mallory Square, and end at Capt. Tony’s Saloon.
|$68||Adults Ages 13+ • includes walking tour, slice of key lime pie, water, and alcoholic beverage|
|$39||Children Ages 6-12 • includes walking tour, slice of key lime pie and water|
|Free||Small Children Ages 5 and under|
What to expect:
- Learn incredible facts about the life and times of Jimmy Buffett and Key West from knowledgeable tour guides.
- Enjoy a slice of Key Lime pie, water, and alcoholic beverage.
- This walking tour is moderately paced and suitable for most fitness levels.
What to bring:
- Key West can be hot, so please bring some water, sunscreen and a hat.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
- Our walking tours will take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.