Picnic Lunch, Entry Fees, Filtered water, Scenic views, Local tour guide and Free Hotel & Vacation Rental Pick-Up
Duration: 6 hours (9am – 3:30pm)
Pricing: Adult $159, Child $149
Tour Highlights: We Pick You Up!
- Guided Tour Of The Famous Dolphin Research Center
- 7-Mile Bridge
- Picnic lunch
- Guided Sightseeing of The Beautiful Bahia Honda State Park
- National Key Deer Refuge Safari & Blue Hole
- We drive you from island-to-island on the iconic Overseas Highway, about 58 miles from Key West & over 20+ bridges
- Visit the World Famous Dolphin Research Center, a sanctuary & forever-home for dolphins, sea lions, and parrots
- Enjoy an included picnic lunch of sandwiches & chips in a scenic location
- Experience the Beautiful Bahia Honda State Park: dip your toes in the Gulf of Mexico AND the Atlantic Ocean, walk on a historic railroad bridge for spectacular views, and more!
- Explore The National Key Deer Refuge: Photograph endangered Key Deer on Big Pine Key on our world-famous Key Deer Safari and Visit the Blue Hole to look for alligators and other native wildlife