Pricing: $97 Adults Ages, 13+ $69 Children (ages 12 and under)
Duration: 4 hours, Tours at 9am & 2pm
Included: State park entry fees, scenic views, local tour guide, free hotel & vacation rental pick-up
With your friendly & knowledgeable tour guide, this half-day sightseeing tour of the Florida Keys promises to amaze you! During your Up The Keys Nature Tour, you’ll learn the history, culture, and ecology of the Florida Keys, listen to island music, & enjoy the breathtaking scenery! Your excursion begins with a drive over the iconic 7-Mile Bridge, and a stop at the National Key Deer Refuge, a home for the endangered Key Deer that are indigenous to the Florida Keys. On your Key Deer Safari, we will look for the deer and photograph them. As most of these Key Deer have become accustomed to human interaction, they will often walk right up to our guests! After spending some time with these adorable creatures on your safari, your tour guide will also take you to see the Blue Hole where you will be able to spot local wildlife such as alligators, a variety of fish, turtles and more. The last stop on your Florida Keys journey is at the Bahia Honda State Park where you can dip your toes in both the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean! Our Florida Keys nature tour promises an engaging road trip style excursion filled with interesting wildlife, stunning views, great island music, and good times!
- Half Day Sightseeing Tour Of The Florida Keys
- Experience the 7-Mile Bridge
- Guided Tour Of The National Key Deer Refuge
- Explore Bahia Honda State Park
- Blue Hole
- We drive you from island-to-island on the iconic Overseas Highway, about 45 miles from Key West & over 22 bridges, including the iconic 7-Mile Bridge!
- Experience world-famous Bahia Honda State Park: dip your toes in the Gulf of Mexico AND the Atlantic Ocean, walk on a historic railroad bridge for spectacular views, and more!
- Photograph endangered Key Deer on Big Pine Key on our world-famous Key Deer Safari
- Visit the Blue Hole to check for alligators and other native wildlife
Additional Company Information
Up The Keys Tours are the only land-based tours in the Florida Keys operating from Key West and we strive to provide the best possible tour experiences. Small groups of 10 or fewer ride comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle along the Overseas Highway. Drivers are also professional tour guides, equipped with microphones, who share fun and interesting information about the Florida Keys and the islands we traverse. You’ll love this tour so much, you’ll book it again next year!
We sanitize our tour vehicles before each tour in accordance with CDC recommendations. For more information, please see our Health & Safety Policy.